Kate who ?

Kate who ?
K.MOSS

28/02/2012

If you read this

Comment peut on reprocher à une personne ce qu'elle fait lorsque celle ci fait la même chose?
Daisy sait avec qui tu bais**


Stop writing to me because I don't want u reading
Stop writing to me because I don't want u reading
Stop writing to me because I don't want u reading


"When I see u, it gets on my nerves because I can't stand the way you behave yourself. You pretend to be what u're not. I know you, I know who you are, but I don't see you.  
Close your eyes and look at me, you will not find me because I don't want to have anything to do with you. it's true, I don't love you. 
I'm just nostalgic for the relationship you had. But I don't feel anything towards you, You don't miss. Then must you stop writing to me, you must stop, please. I do not care what you do, but leave me alone. I have the right to be who I want. I chose. "

Daisy écrit sur ce qu'elle veut. Elle a le droit de faire ce qu'elle veut.